The Red Mountain (الجبل الأحمر)
Special Screening - Doha Tribecca Film Festival 2010
A dream of escaping the cruel reality they're living in boarding school, takes the boys far with their thoughts and plans. Only one obstacle is threatening them, a mountain that stands high in the face of their will.
About the Director
Bacha, New York-based Brazilian filmmaker, wrote and edited the critically acclaimed "Control Room" as well as wrote and co-directed the award-winning 2006 documentary "Encounter Point." She studied Middle Eastern history and politics at Columbia University, graduating Phi Beta Kappa.
Kamel Harb (b. 1991) has a bachelor's degree in cinema studies and political science. He has worked as a filmmaker and cinematographer on documentaries.
- Kamel Harb
- Julia Bacha
- Ronit Avni, Julia Bacha, Rula Salameh
- Geeta Gandbhir
- Associate Producer
- Jessica Devaney, Anat Langer-Gal, Rebekah Wingert, Daniel Chalfen
- Production Designer
- Fatima Baz
- Executive Producer
- Ronit Avni, Jehane Noujaim
- Kareem Roustom
- Sandi DuBowski, Darius Fisher
- Hessam Saroukhani
- Hussein Farhat
- Mahdi Hachem, Ahmad Bdeir, Mohamad Alomokadem, Anis Nasserdine, Mohamad Awada