Reports to Ticketing Manager
Main duties are selling tickets for year round screenings and providing customer service for DFI patrons.
Scope of Services:
- Ticket sales and will call
- Responsible for all cash and credit transactions at ticketing station of assignment
- Constant interaction with customers, must establish a strong knowledge in order to provide accurate information to patrons.
- Assists Ticketing manager with daily updates and general upkeep of ticketing locations.
- Compiles daily ticket sales report (balance sheet)
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ticketing or Film Festival experience preferred. Previous cashier, teller, event sales or production experience a plus.
- Candidates should be reliable and punctual, with strong customer service skills.
- Quick learner.
- Time management skills
- Fluent in both English and Arabic languages.
- Must be computer and web savvy. Will be working on web-based ticketing system.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Customer Service background
- The position is non-sponsored and applicants will only be considered if they have a valid Qatar Residency Permit (RP) and can obtain the necessary approvals to work for Doha Film Institute.
- This is a part-time seasonal/freelance position. Services will only be required on an ad-hoc basis as and when requested by the Institute.